Vegan Chia Pudding Recipe
Updated: Apr 13
Chia pudding is a deliciously thick indulgent dessert, that is healthy enough to make the perfect breakfast. Here is our recipe, a plant based hack that is only a few ingredients, but true heaven! Make in the evening for a ready made breakfast, perfect meal prep for busy mornings!
Makes 3 serves
1 Can Coconut Milk
4 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
1 Tablespoon of either Maple syrup or Honey
In season fruit or frozen fruit and seeds
- In a fairly big bowl, add all ingredients together. Give it a good stir and ensure all the chia seeds are seperated.
- Once stirred, cover and put in the fridge
- The chia seeds will expand in around an hour, but for best results leave it overnight.
- Once expanded the pudding will be thick and filling,
- Add seasonal fruit and seeds to the top and enjoy.